Monday, July 22, 2013

Hot Wheels - Steel Flame



Today I present to you 2 latest grabs I found at my grandmum's place. Apparently, she has a bunch of Hot Wheels models stored in a box that my cousin and I use to play with when we were kids. Now that we're both grown up and no longer play with them, she keeps them in that box and I decided to 'borrow' a few to show you all :) I will return them definitely, soon! haha

I researched these two identical models and discovered that there are more of these but in different designs. But with me, I have the black Steel Flames, from the 2005 Hot Wheels edition and the copper Steel Flames from the Hot Wheels Crank ITZ 2004 editions.

Nothing much to say about these two, except that the whole design is spectacular, especially with the low rider theme to it like the real car itself. So I'll just let the pictures do the talking today :)















No comments:

Post a Comment