Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hot Wheels 2013 Showroom Series - 2009 Corvette Stingray Concept (Orange)

One of my latest grab, I found this one staring at me on the shelves along with other exotic models which I can't clearly remember, but one of em' was the Yellow Enzo Ferrari (2013 Showroom Series). Because I was low on cash and there wasn't an ATM machine nearby, I picked this one.

Photo Credits to: hotwheels.wikia.com
This one caught my attention not just because of its striking orange color, but also because of it's sleek modern design and also because it's a Corvette! haha I was thinking to get this one customized, to paint up the front grill and add some yellow or red tail lights. I also like the 5 spoke sport rims which suits quite well with the whole car. The side tampos are brilliant with a nice choice of white color, though I think they could've done better. There's nothing much to be seen for the interior as it's tinted black. But I must say, the design looks slightly better than the real thing itself. Though I wish I could've found the black or silver color one instead.

Photo Credits to: autoblog.com
Sometimes I do regret selecting this one and could've picked the Enzo Ferrari instead. But to put it this way, it's a Corvette! haha

In another topic, I'm currently in the midst of setting up my own mini studio for my Hot Wheels models. So hopefully, if set up right, I'll have better photos to show you of all my collections.

More to come! :)

For now, here's photos of my newly acquired addition to my collection:











No comments:

Post a Comment