Monday, June 24, 2013

Hot Wheels 2013 Showroom Series - Acura NSX Concept

Today, I introduce to you one of my personal favorites which caught my eye on a Malaysian online store from a seller (which now I consider one of the main suppliers I look for when searching for a specific model) who sold this to me at a very good price.

Considered a very big change compared to its older model, the Acura NSX Concept has really modernized its looks and is so identical to the real thing. This one for me personally is a big catch.


photo credits to: http://lamleydlm.blogspot.com/

The Lamley's Group photos are amazing by the way. Just look at the detail of the whole model. The tampos are looking stunning and so detailed. And I absolutely love the 5 spoke sports wheels. I could just stare at the model for hours. I had thoughts of customizing this myself, to add a slightly different design. But then again, this simple and elegant design is quite satisfying enough for me.


Hot Wheels Acura NSX Concept - Showroom Series 2013 156/250


As always, I keep it sealed in the box looking like new. But this one took some damage during the delivery process and the plastic casing has bent :( But the car still looks good in perfect condition.



No comments:

Post a Comment