Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hot Wheels 2013 Showroom Series - Green Chevy Camaro Special Edition

One of my latest grabs, the Green Chevy Camaro Special Edition, in the Showroom Series.

Picture credits to: http://lamleydlm.blogspot.com/


This specific Hot Wheels model caught my interest because of the unusual striking color of the metallic green body and red lining rims. It's stunning to me! Though I still owe my girlfriend RM7.50 for helping me buy this, it's really worth it.

Hot Wheels Showroom Series - 194/250
I truly respect keeping the car in its mint condition, which means keeping it sealed in its original package. Who knows? Down the road the value of this might just increase thanks to its stunning detail of the model and maybe becoming rare among collectors? Just saying. But yeah, its staying in the package unless I decide to take it out and play with it or something, or put it on display on my upcoming personal project. I'll talk more about that later. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment