Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Model Of The Week: Hot Wheels 2013 Showroom Series - Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

I'm so excited to show you today's model of the week, specifically, because it's the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta! I got so excited when I found this one on the shelf at the store, because it's so darn difficult to find an exotic car like a Ferrari on the shelf because around here, a lot of collectors or 'so called collectors' hunt down these exotic models or pay the store owners a bit to be able to get the models in their hands first before any regular collectors (like myself) can find them. And I guess, this was a lucky find for me. So for me personally, I'm quite proud to have this one among my collection as I've not seen another Ferrari F12 anywhere else in store except online where 'so called collectors' sell them for a higher price than its original retail value.


Anyways, down to the car itself! As I took it out of its package, I was just so occupied admiring the whole design of the car. The beige interior, the PR5 rims, and the whole shape of the model just represents the whole design of the real thing. But the only sad part about it is, the whole body is made out of plastic. Like.. IF you were to drop it, you'll just hear that terrifying let-down sound of a cheap plastic toy. I mean, I could probably say it's not cheap, but the plastic its made out from sounds cheap. So that was one of the things that worried me. The other part is again, like I mentioned in my previous post about the Ferrari 458 Spyder which I reviewed, about the missing Ferrari logo on the front bumper of the car which is obviously present on the real car. But overall, it IS a good 1:64 scale of the real thing, and I can really appreciate it. I can put this in my favorites among my collection!







The Ferrari 458 Spyder gets to shine as well :)





No comments:

Post a Comment