Friday, August 2, 2013

Hot Wheels - 2006 Austin & Morris Mini Cooper



Today, I'm proud to review one of the cutest and 'must-haves' Hot Wheels model, the Mini Cooper, also known as the Austin & Morris Mini Cooper. I have in my hands, the 2006 Hot Wheels edition which is painted in dark red and has yellow, white, silver, and blue tampos with the "Hot Wheels" wording on the sides and roof of the car. With a yellow interior and finally topping it off with PR5 chrome wheels, this car is worth collecting and keeping. I did do a search on the internet for other designs and have found quite a number of em' from the year 2000 till 2012, with plenty of different unique designs. If I find other designs, I'd definitely keep them. But it'd be difficult to find some of the older designs as this is very much obviously a collector's item, and to acquire one would either be luck or you have a lot of cash to spend. haha

Though this one I found was quite scratched up. Luckily the wheels are still in good shape and not rusted or faded. The color too is still in good condition. I do hope Hot Wheels comes up with more of these A&M Mini's in the years to come as I'll surely buy them off the shelves.










No comments:

Post a Comment