Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hot Wheels - Ferrari 1990 Gold Classic Racer

I realized I didn't post anything on Monday, as I was feeling unwell for two days since that day. But I've got a lot of new models to show you among the new additions to my collection. First and foremost, I managed to find a Porsche Carrera GT in the store shelves. A lucky find! And next week I've got a few Ferrari's to show such as the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta and the 458 Spyder. I'm also in the midst of acquiring the Ferrari 599xx which I'm most excited for! If it arrives by next week, I'll definitely feature it on my blog the day it arrives :)

But for now, here's a 1990 classic Ferrari I managed to dig out of the box at my grandmum's place.

Though it's quite old, I do appreciate classics. Not really my favorite, but it's still quite satisfying to have found it. It's a bit scratched up, with the wheels also slightly rusted out and the body color is still quite close to perfect. This I must say, is a good addition for any classic model collectors.







1 comment:

  1. I also have one! My portuguese cousin gave me one when I was very young. Mine definetly is more scratched.

    ReplyDelete