Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hot Wheels 2013 Showroom Series - '73 Pontiac Firebird

Before I get to it, I woke up extra early today to drive to the post office nearby to collect my new package. Something which I found and ordered on eBay which I think is a good deal knowing a few days later the seller raised his price slightly higher than the price I bought it for. I'll definitely feature it soon when I can figure out how to get the package of the car open without damaging it.



Today I look at one of my grabs I found a few weeks ago, the '73 Pontiac Firebird. Although there's nothing much about this model, I do admire the tampos on the whole car. The choice of color on the flames along the sides is brilliant especially because it's one of my favorite colors. I do have the urge to change the wheels, or probably add some color to it, but that's my taste. Other than that, I don't have much to say about this one, so I'll just let the pictures do the talking :)

The car still in its package, unopened. Took me quite some time to get it open without damaging it, but failed miserably.

And we move on to its studio pictures:











No comments:

Post a Comment