Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Back To The Past - Hot Wheels 2013 Green Chevy Camaro Special Edition

Hi, another post right after the previous thread. I know it's quite fast, and suddenly this blog has become more active than it was. I'm trying not to post up too many threads in a week, aiming for 3 threads a week, as I want to spread out my reviews on my collection. Because I'm trying to limit myself to adding 3-4 cars to my collection a month. So if I post up threads too frequent, I won't have much to show.

But today is an exception as I'm too excited. I have these photos in my computer library begging me to post these up for you. This specific model is interesting to me not just because it's fast and was featured in Transformers, but the detail of it and the color choice is just amazing. A yellow Camaro looks great, who'd knew a GREEN Camaro would look good too? If I had a top 10, I'd put this up in my top 10 of my collection. The rims are sweet too! The red lining goes so well with the base color, I just can't describe my excitement for this car.

Ok. Don't want to blabber off too much, I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do :)







No comments:

Post a Comment