Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hot Wheels 2013 Series - Acura NSX Concept, Pagani Huayra, Corvette Stingray Concept

Okay. I know I didn't post anything much last week, so today deserves two threads. And I managed to put together 3 supercars which I personally like. I present to you the 3 supercars in my collection.

Acura NSX Concept
If you look back a bit, I featured this car while it was still in the package. I managed to get it out and get some nice and well-deserved shots of it to show you its true beauty. One of the reasons I added this to my collection was because of its design and obvious look that its a supercar. Though the design is obviously inspired by the look of the Lamborgini (try and put them side by side), the Acura NSX Concept shares a story of its own. With a V6 engine in the hood and offering a hybrid solution, it personally is one of my favorite hybrid supercars to date. (YES, I studied the car myself) It's due to release some time in 2015 I think. But having the mini version of it is good enough for me to add to my collection!

Pagani Huayra
This car might be a challenge to pronounce, it's a definite obvious supercar and that's why I have a few photos of this one next to the Acura, as they both share that special look. Pronounced "wai-rah" and named after Huayratata, the Incan god of the wind, this just spits out sports, sleek, fun and speed! The price of the real car itself tells you that you'd need to earn more than what you're earning now to get your hands on one, but for me, I'm good with the mini version to drool on. I think the only thing that is missing on this car is its fender mirrors. Without it, it just looks like a body without arms, don't you think so? After seeing that, I can't help but have that in my mind each time I look at it. But overall, Hot Wheels has done a good job with this one, even though the Huayra is the first Pagani to be made in the Hot Wheels line.

Corvette Stingray Concept
Though this one looks way better in silver, I grabbed this one along with a few other cars, which I will definitely feature later. The first few photos of it just makes it odd to be a supercar with its weird long front in which the engine is placed. But as you scroll down, it turns out nicely with its nicely done body design. The only thing that stands out is the look of a 'cockpit'. It was premiered in a Chicago Motorshow in 2009, to celebrate Corvette's 50th anniversary, the design is somewhat similar to its predecessors in the late 50's. Now, with its powerful fuel-injected V8 engine, its more powerful and fast giving it a 'racing' look and speed.

These cars luckily, are still available on eBay. So get em' if you're somewhat a supercar collector like me :)

And the moment I love to show you on each thread, the pictures!






















No comments:

Post a Comment