Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hot Wheels - Custom '69 Chevy Pickup

One of my first reviews of a pickup truck. I found this one along with the Mini Coopers and Steel Flame lowriders that I recently reviewed on this page. I was surprised when I found it in perfect mint condition, with no scratches, at the bottom of a box full of cars. Still looks brand new, as if it just came out of the package. So I'm thankful, and decided to keep this one.



I have to say, I adore the striking bright green on this thing, and the red lining rims. I just have this thing for color variations like these. It's amazing! The front fender is actually metal, making the whole model quite solid. The chassis is so.. shiny! haha It's just bright silver! Seriously, like brand new!

I just researched that there are a few latest models of these that were released in 2012. So I'd probably grab one if I can hunt them down. Wish me luck!












No comments:

Post a Comment