Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Trial Run Photos

It's the time I've been waiting for the most. I have finally set up my small mini photo studio for my collection, to bring to you beautiful quality photos of each of them. So last night, I managed to just do a trial run on a few loose cars I had with me displayed in my room.

One of them was the BMW 3 Series but at a scale of 1:59 instead of the normal 1:64 scale models I have. This one I got a few years back from RealToy. Another model I did for my trial run photos was this two Nascar race cars I got also a few years back as a gift. Hope you like my attempts, though it's nothing much, it's something better than photos with weird and unrealistic backgrounds. haha If you do have comments, do let me know in the comments section below this post.

Without further or due, here they are for you to enjoy, my trial run photos:


The BMW 3 Series in red.





The Nascar Racing Cars:








No comments:

Post a Comment