Thursday, August 22, 2013

Model Of The Week: Hot Wheels 2013 Showroom Series - Ferrari 599xx

I know it's been a while since my last post. Been having trouble uploading the photos for my features. But finally, after waiting for quite some time, I finally got the Ferrari 599xx in my hands. I personally bought this one for quite a good price from a supplier in Penang. It took her quite a while to ship it out for me as she was busy as well.




The Ferrari 599xx, which I find is one of the most attractive among all the other models but probably close to 2nd of the Ferrari 458 Italia, this one has a more sporty look. Exceptionally perfect for those who admire speed and some man-power whereas the Ferrari 458 represents more of speed and class.

But back to the 599xx, just comparing it to the die-cast model and the real thing, it's just an absolute beauty! I'm quite proud having this among my collection, though I only have 3 Ferrari's in my possession. I do hope to acquire the Ferrari 458 Italia though.








 

And to sum up the week which was to feature all my Ferrari collections (though only three of em'), here they are together shining together. Enjoy!

Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comment section below!








No comments:

Post a Comment